Maintenance planners face a difficult puzzle of creating optimal maintenance schedules with limited staff, work hours and equipment availability. But, with a fully-featured CMMS such as Maintenance Connection, planning and scheduling becomes less of a problem and more of an opportunity.
- Create altering PM schedules based off equipment use, so that you can better understand when equipment needs attention and when it doesn’t, and so your staff can focus on higher priorities.
- Monitor unlimited amounts of manufacturer specifications and metrics per asset, so that you can make better decisions about how and when PM is performed.
- Rest assured that no PM opportunity will go unnoticed. System-generated email notifications alert you when a new PM is coming due.
Learn more about Maintenance Connection planning and scheduling
Ease-of-use is perhaps the most important factor when it comes to creating and submitting work requests. Most requesters are non-technicians with little knowledge about the requirements and process of performing maintenance. The Maintenance Connection request management tool is simple and intuitive, leaving requesters feeling confident about the details they’ve provided to maintenance staff.
- Send maintenance requests quickly, easily and with enough details, such as location, priority and date needed, to limit misunderstanding or back-and-forth between requester and technician.
- Stay up to date on the state of requests with real-time status updates and auto notifications, via email or text message.
- Accurately track how much time is dedicated to projects, and keep field technicians more accountable of the hours they are spending on maintenance requests.
Learn more about Maintenance Connection request management
You’ve heard it before. “Robust.” “Powerful.” Buzzwords aside, Maintenance Connection’s work order management system has all the features your maintenance staff needs to quickly create and complete work orders.
- Customizable Forms
- Drag and Drop Scheduling
- Failure Analysis
- Labor Assignments
- Multiple View Modes
- Phone or SMS/Text Message Notifications
- Warranty, Lock Out, Shutdown and Follow Up Indicators
- Work Order Grouping for Batch Processing
- And more...
Get a demonstration of all features available in Maintenance Connection work order software