The Work Order is the heart of the Maintenance Connection CMMS. Timing is everything when it comes to maintenance requests, so creating Work Orders to capture those requests in MC is quick and simple . Our easy to use Work Order module gives you the ability to fill out a work order in seconds to get those important requests into the hands of those who can address them in no time. Defining and assigning tasks is easy. Details can be added using dozens of available fields to record instructions, materials consumed, attachments, labor reporting, failure analysis, and more.
Maintenance Connection Work Order Management includes features like:
- View Work Order Details On One Screen
- Manage Labor Assignments From The Work Order
- View Calendars to see Staff and Contractor Availability*
- Track Material, Labor, and Other Costs
- Easily Update Work Order Status and Sub-Status
- Warranty, Lock Out, Shutdown, and Follow Up Indicators
- View Asset Information Associated With Work Order
- Quickly assign work orders to technicians
When comparing CMMS solutions you’ll see that only Maintenance Connection offers 360-degree management of your work order process.